Let's face it, the pandemic of 2020 crushed many businesses.
But now that businesses are coming out of the "covid curse," the ones that survived will look a whole lot different—at least the smart businesses will.
Some small businesses have had some great ideas: STAY small. STAY lean. GET BACK to profitability.
For example, in order to stay a lean small business, some are automating, or letting their employees work from home—permanently!
In this episode, the 2 business Guys Mastermind on ways small businesses can get back to better business—and beyond.
Here are a few ideas we came up with in (and outside) of the show:
1) Small business owners must adapt to change
2) Business owners will have to manage the "new normal" with an open mind
3) Business owners should ramp-up an omni-channel approach to making profits
4) Entrepreneurs can re-imagine their work life by going to a hybrid model
5) Business owners can offer work from home jobs to provide employees with flexibility
While the show has some gems not heard here, the ideas presented are only a few that can help businesses get back to better business.
Over the past year we've masterminded on many topics designed to help you to recover lost business and increase what you already have. (Check out our Youtube version of the show if you want to see it "live.")
Randy and John, The 2 Business Guys Mastermind.